Saturday, December 26, 2009

Our 1st Christmas as a family of 5!


Our 1st Christmas as a family of 5 was without a doubt AMAZING! I can't believe Lillian is already 3 years old and Sophia already 1 1/2 om-goodness Brad is already 6 months! Feels like I had them all in my tummy just yesterday! We had to cover going to my moms Christmas morning then over to my dads then back to my moms for dinner then to my grammas for gifts and family then BACK to my moms with Timothy when he got off of work to open his gifts and him to  have dinner! The kids were excellent throughout it all! It was a nice surprise since they usually don't do well without napping at all!
All in all spending time with Tims family Christmas Eve was awesome! We always love seeing them and we got to see more then normal since there was 1/2 way a family "reunion"! It was good seeing everyone we saw and catching up a bit here and there! The New Year is about to begin! I have to write up my plans and goals... Even though I don't do the whole revolution thing, I do have things that I want to do differently come this new year and i'll have to let everyone know about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!