Thursday, October 1, 2009

STELLA&DOT

http://www.stelladot.com/sites/briannavillamor

I feel great!!! About being an Independant Stylist with Stella&Dot! A jewlery line that is so fashion trendy , very "TODAY"! I cant believe I found this!! I took advantage right away and feel like I have something other than being a wife and mommy! I knew I wanted to go back to work in someway or another, but with 3 kids under 3, wasn't sure how it would be possible! With the hours that a job requires and daycare an issue I could'nt help but want something flexible with me and my family's life schedule! Well, I found it... A passion for something...
I guess God has decided to let me keep my sanity after all ;)

If you are interested in buying or selling this gorgeous line please contact me! here is my email and a link to my direct website!!! It's ok if your out of state!!! Dont forget Holidays are approaching and right around the corner!!
Happy Shopping!!!

brivillamor@gmail.com
http://www.stelladot.com/sites/briannavillamor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!